Perfect for cased wine, bottles, barrels, equipment & more
Need additional space for your wine inventory? You’ve come to the right place.
Napa Vault provides world-class storage for your world-class wine, whether it’s cased wine, bottles, barrels, equipment or packaging materials. Amenities and features include:
- 24′ clearance ceiling height
- 14′ high grade-level loading doors
- Insulated walls (R-19) & roof (R-30)
- Fire sprinklers installed
- Abundant LED interior lighting
- Climate control available
- Ability to customize the interiors
- Units as large as 17,280 SF
- Direct access to Highway 29
- 24/7 unlimited access
- State-of-the-art security systems
- Concrete tilt-up construction
- Much more!
If you require a custom space for your unique wine storage needs, we’re here to make it happen. Just tell us what you have in mind to start the conversation.
The Napa Vault master plan consists of three phases of construction. Phase 1 is now complete and includes our standard-sized units. Phase 2 is under construction with units scheduled to be delivered in Q1 2023.
Phase I – Limited Units Remain
Starting at +/-960 SF
Phase II – Pre-Selling Now
Custom sizes up to +/-17,280 SF
If you have wine storage requirements that require a custom floor plan, we encourage you to contact us ASAP to discuss how we can best accommodate your unique storage needs.
Convenient Central Location
Need to store additional wine inventory without compromising on convenience? Napa Vault’s central location provides you with quick access to Highway 29, so you can move your inventory throughout the area easily.